Our Core Principles and Purpose:
|Our primary mission is two-fold...
- To encourage spiritual growth in American Christians in their personal and working relationship with God through genuine commitment and “hands-on” experience...
- To provide American Christians opportunities to see the larger world picture God sees, as they experience Him using their testimony to lead others to a saving relationship with Jesus.
|We also pray for every side benefit to accompany these primary purposes--such as...
- Souls brought to the waters of Christian baptism.
- Encouragement to God’s missionaries and His children in each country.
- Helping Christians see answers to and the power of prayer.
- and every other blessing He will choose to grant us.
Our Statement of Faith:
Teen Mission, USA...
- Upholds the Bible as God's infallible Word, and Jesus, His Son, as our only hope of salvation.
- Believes salvation is by the grace of God through faith in Him and obedience to His revealed Word. Those who would be saved must...
...believe in Jesus as Savior (John 8:24)
...repentantly turn away from sin (Luke 13:3)
...confess to others that Jesus is Lord (Matthew 10:32,33)
...be baptized by immersion for forgiveness of sins (Acts 2:37-39)
...live daily in His grace, for His glory and His will (Titus 2:11,12).
Teen Mission does not required that every team member or ministry partner agree completely with these "steps of salvation," but it is required that team members adhere points 1 and 2, and we urge an openness to the clear teaching of God's Word in the whole matter of salvation.
All they asked was that we should continue to remember the poor, the very thing I was eager to do.
- Galatians 2:10